We are looking for a talented, passionate, and driven Systems Engineer Lead to join our team in Draper, Utah. You will be responsible for leading and supporting a team of talented System Engineers. You will also be overseeing and directing the implementation, management and maintenance of business-critical systems in a regionally diverse environment. As a lead you will need to have an advance knowledge and be able to provide support, advice and a roadmap of HealthEquity systems.
What you’ll be doing
- Overseeing and performing analysis, acquisition, installation, maintenance, and upgrades of server hardware, operating systems, and software utilities in multiple datacenters
- Collaborating with various teams to deploy and troubleshoot production and development systems.
- Providing system administration of server hardware, operating systems, application software, and overall solutions.
- Maintaining server backup systems and monitoring performance.
- Creating and updating procedures, standards and documentation. Including installation, use, system configurations, and problem-solving.
- Collecting and analyzing system performance metrics.
- Working withInfrastructure Architect and team to optimize existing infrastructure systems.
- Participate in 7x24on-call rotation and maintenance windows
What you will need to be successful
- Bachelors Degree or 5+ years’ experience as a Systems Administrator or System Engineer
- Experience with current best practices in IT standards, principles, and security practices
- Excellent ability to converse with multiple customers of varying technical skills and knowledge.
- Understandingof audit processes specifically with SOC and SOX
- Experience with automation using PowerShell and scripting.
- Solid understanding of SAN topologies and concepts
- Workingexperiencewith the following:
- VMware ESXi
- Active Directory Domain and Group Policy Administration.
- Cisco and HP Server hardware
- Security hardening via group policies, local policies, scripting, etc.
- Backup equipment and backup software
- SolarWinds, Splunk or other monitoring software.
Benefits and perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Ongoing education
- Tuition Assistance
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- On site Lunch and Learns
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education