Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for a Systems Engineer!
The primary focus of the Systems Engineer position is to provide technical knowledge and support regarding network operations issues for multiple clients.
Essential Job Functions
- Document, test, and modify network operating systems to enhance efficiency and reliability.
- Diagnose and remedy network and user issues.
- Implement client projects by drawing upon a variety of prior technical experience.
- Maximize network performance through proactive network design and monitoring.
- Develop and maintain accurate and timely guidebooks for clients.
- Maintain 76% overall utilization.
- Provide on-the-job training (via shadowing) to Support Specialists.
- Produce up-to-date records of clients' networks as they grow.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Proven network analysis and diagnostic skills, ability to implement quick and effective solutions to network problems, and escalate issues when necessary.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Proven dedication to enabling continuous operations.
- Proven ability to operate productively in a virtual office environment, delivering reliable follow-up and using off-site connectivity and wireless communications tools.
- Successful at working in a team culture.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess valid and clear drivers' license.
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- 3-5 years experience in network administration.
- 2-4 years desktop administration.
- 3-5 years operating systems experience (Windows, Mac, Unix, and/or Linux)
- 3-5 years Exchange
- At least one of the following industry certifications is preferred:
- MCTS/MCP Server 2008 or above
- MCTS/MCP Exchange 2007 or above
- CompTIA Server+
- Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA)
- Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC)