Provide information assurance program support to
- Assist in the evaluation of security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information
- Assist with the CM for information system security software, hardware, and firmware
- Assist with preparation and maintenance of documentation to include System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports, Certification and Accreditation (C&A) packages, and System Requirements Traceability Matrices (SRTMs)
- Perform vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support certification and accreditation.
- Maintain records on workstations, servers, routers, firewalls, intelligent hubs , networkswitches, etc. to include system upgrades
- Evaluate security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information
- Manage changes to system and assesses the security impact of those changes
- Maintain operational security posture for an information system or program
- Provide support to the Information System Security Manager (ISSM) for maintaining the appropriate operational IA posture for a system, program, or enclave
- Develop and maintain documentation for C&A in accordance with ODNI and DoD policies
- Provide CM for security-relevant information system software, hardware, and firmware
- Assist with the management of security aspects of the information system and perform day-to-day security operations of the system
- Develop system security policy and ensure compliance
- Administer the user identification and authentication mechanism of the Information System (IS)
- Contribute to the development of sections of systems engineering documentation such as System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements specifications, and Interface Control Documents
- Manage system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architecture(s) – Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF), Service-oriented Architecture (SOA), etc
- Assist with the development of system requirements, functional requirements, and allocation of the same to individual hardware, software, facility, and personnel components
- Coordinate the resolution of action items from Configuration Control Board (CCB) meetings, design reviews, program reviews, and test reviews that require cross-discipline coordination
- No demonstrated experience is required. Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- SE formal training on LINUX and Windows Platforms. Analyst: Requirements analysis/generation, developing sys architectures. Sys Eng in programs with sys arch., req analysis, design, production, integration, test and transition into ops. Independent V&V of sys reqs. AGILE Dev. methodologies, i.e. SCRUMRF signal detection, I.D., measurement, collection, distro. and amplification. OPERATIONS - -SIGINT Operations and capabilities -Tactical SIGINT experience -Enterprise SIGINT experience DATAFLOW - -SMART data -Corporate/Enterprise Dataflows -Tactical Dataflows and Architecture ANALYTICS - -Enterprise Analytics Tools -NGW Metadata Correlation -S2 Analysis Experience -Dialed Number Recognition (DNR)/DigitalNetwork Intelligence (DNI) Analytics fundamentals
- Experience with Signal Collection techniques and systems Real-time processing, computing, control, and digital signal processing Electrical power measurement and specs (AC/DC) Sys Eng experience sys timing analysis, sys throughput and bandwidth est., and computer software apps and techniques Creating Test Procedures, coordinating eng activities and testing/installing h/w Specifying, evaluating, installing, maintaining equip Writing sys documentation (CONOPs and other documents).