This position is part of the Enterprise Schedule Management and Analysis team. The team focuses on providing program and customer leadership, overall view of the health of the schedule enterprise, deep dive achievability assessments of development contractor schedules and performance metrics on program deliverables. Selected candidate will work side by side with government and contractor teammates to develop tools for visualization and management of the enterprise schedule management data.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with government leadership and enterprise schedule management subject matter experts to design and maintain tools to be leveraged across the customer’s enterprise which allow agency personnel to be able to visualize schedule management data.
- Work with government and contractor personnel supporting architecture, release management, and other teams as required to design and develop approaches to integrate data to be presented with tools developed for the management and visualization of the enterprise schedule management data.
- Ensure that tools developed for the management and visualization of the enterprise schedule management data include requiredsecurity and access controls.
- Provide status and updates to government, program and team leadership regarding programmatic and technical progress achieved toward timely delivery of solutions.
- Provide briefings to internal team and assist with briefings to senior government customers.
- Work collaboratively in a multi-contractor/FFRDC environment.
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related Information Technology field.
- Minimum of 11 full years of experience in a related field.
- Working experience in BI/Analytics, dashboards and data visualization using Tableau and D3.
- Working experience with databases, SQL and complex queries required for data visualization.
- Working experience with JIRA and VBA.
- Knowledge/experience working in the Intelligence Community.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team orientation.
- Readiness to learn customer relationship and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer relationship building skills.
- Strong interpersonal, customer interaction, written, and verbal with ability to work in a fast paced multi-tasking environment.
- Experience with schedule planning tools, specifically MS Project, MS Project Server and Primavera
- Knowledge of SE practices necessary to define and implement large diverse projects.
- Working knowledge ICD 503 compliance
- 2+ years’ experience in the Intelligence Community domain.