Business Group Highlights Intelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions. Responsibilities
Senior-level Test Systems Engineers assist in leading Application, System and Integration Testing teams performing test and evaluation across the National System of Geospatial intelligence (NSG), Allied System of Geospatial-intelligence (ASG) and Federal Agencies to ensure timely and accurate GEOINT.
- Duties include:Guides Mid-level and Junior-level system engineers performing test and evaluation across the National System of Geospatial-intelligence (NSG), Allied System of Geospatial-intelligence (ASG) and Federal Agencies.
- Performs testing of applications and application programming interfaces (APIs) in DevOps pipelines utilizing quality assurance measures established by the government and industry best practices.
- Performs independent integration testing on the system software or hardware to determine the system's compliance with specified requirements.
- Plans and executes manual tests, and automated test scripts using scripting and programming languages.
- Supports technical investigations for defects discovered during test activities.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program, or equivalent Senior level work experience as a Test Systems Engineer.
- Experience with test management and defect tracking tools.
- Experience with traditional, Agile, and DevOps development practices and associated testing strategies.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
- Working knowledge of Software Development Frameworks.
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provisionPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).