Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation’s most important work. We’re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves—to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways—not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta’s talented and robust workforce—14,000 strong—stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let’s make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
The contractor shall provide Systems Engineering (SE) services to the Engagement & Policy Directorate (E&P) as it moves forward to reshape and revolutionize the customer experience.
The contractor shall:
Perform systems engineering tasks aiding identified government leads and service providers in managing, overseeing, and executing all SE aspects supporting the stand-up of the integrations of many data stores into a platform supporting a user customizable “Storefront” using cutting edge, data agnostic, human experience-driven technology.
- Lead, organize, and coordinate with all stakeholders (customer, mission sponsor, project directors, solutions providers, service providers, development teams, operational testers, etc.) to support the planning, implementation, and execution of program objectives.
- Implement a requirements configuration management process.
- Work with all data store components, taking into consideration all conversion and interface requirements.
- Use Agile Development methodology and ensure implementation of Software Configuration Management process.
- Organize, attend, document, facilitate, and participate in all relevant meetings associated with the identification of requirements and integration of systems and data.
- Generate and maintain a Data Flow and Work Flow Management processes that incorporate the definition, characterization, structure, classification, tagging and implementation of new Data Sources for accessibility.
- Provide technical assistance and feedback to the identified mission sponsor, project directors, solutions providers, service providers, development teams, operational testers, etc. through the review of key program documentation.
- Participate in technical meetings and reviews, assessing, evaluating, and integrating new capabilities within the problem space using architecture artifacts and requirements evaluation and tracking.
- Research customer databases and web pages for existing artifacts and documents related to the Compliance as-is Architecture.
- Lead, organize, and coordinate with identified government personnel to plan, implement, and deliver artifacts and documents pertaining to the “as-is” and “to-be” compliance architectures for multiple functional areas.
- Identify and analyze how newly proposed Compliance capability needs impact the “to-be” Compliance Architecture in the near and long term.
- Document all current and future compliance software components, interfaces, and processes.
- Document all current and future compliance hardware components, infrastructure, and interfaces.
- Maintain and communicate artifact and document status for all artifacts and documents delivered to E&P, mission leadership, the IC, and possible all other customer and stakeholders.
- Integrate the mission, data, and compliance “to-be” architectures into one over-arching architecture that will result in a unified, compliant, and effective mission.
Bachelor’s degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 10 years of general systems engineering experience, a Master’s degree or PhD in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 8 years of general systems engineering experience, or a high school diploma or GED with a minimum of 14 years of general systems engineering experience.
Other required capabilities:
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team setting to complete assigned tasks within expected schedule to complete
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts
- Position requires TS/SCI w/Poly