The Systems Engineer may also be responsible for managing infrastructure projects and providing the appropriate level of documentation to meeting Project Office and regulatory requirements.
- Primary duties are support of Server hardware for entire Organization.
- Installation of Windows Server OS on physical and virtual environments.
- Installation of hardware in Data Center, including cabling and network configurations.
- Address escalations from other teams regarding performance issues in the environment
- Installation of client backup software, resolution of backup job failures, tape library support.
- *Minimum 8 years experience working with Information technologies required.
- *Minimum 4 years experience working in an Information Systems Architect capacity required.
- *Minimum 4 years working with TCP/IP, and WAN technologies required
- *Minimum 3 year experience working in Microsoft Windows Server Environments
Skills and Knowledge:
- Expert knowledge of CommVault backup and LTO tape libraries.
- Expert knowledge of VMware/VCenter
- Expert understanding of network hardware and architecture
- Expert understanding of Windows Server 2008+ architectures
- Expert understanding of SAN functions/ architecture
- Ability to provide expert level of OS troubleshooting in Windows environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage vendor relationships
- Expert understanding of project management methodologies and procedures
Job ID BATS-8532