Minimum Clearance Required
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a Systems Engineer
- TS/SCI with an active SSBI
- Contribute to a team of systems engineers in the accomplishment of engineering tasks in an iterative development environment
- Provide technical direction and clarification of requirements to software development teams, and test personnel
- Perform system engineering analyses including trade studies, use case development, requirements definition and derivation, interface definition, and requirement validation and verification
- Support definition of operations concepts and procedure planning / development, interfacing with personnel from other organizations, attend technical interchange meetings with team members and other program personnel, and represent the organization in matters pertaining to the development of his/her project
- Provide status on assigned Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) tasks as required, provide document review and resolve technical systems engineering and integration issues
- Support ECP efforts as required and must have the ability to manage time and resources in order to meet assigned deadlines.
- S./B.A. in Aerospace Engineering, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Math, or a Science
- Minimum 10+ years demonstrated engineering leadership experience with proven track record
- Understand the SE lifecycle and change management process
- Must have requirements analysis/management experience
- Must have experience in functional decomposition, use case development, interface analysis and definition
- Knowledge of and experience working in DOORS
- Proven ability to meet timelines
- Experience in systems engineering functions including: operations concept development, requirements management, technical risk management, interface definition and control
- Knowledge of system integration and system test
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work with and communicate with all levels of management and individual contributors on the program team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Experience as an engineer lead on a government contract
- Systems Engineering experience on a large government software development contract
- Experience in Planning and Scheduling, Command and Telemetry and/or Flight Dynamics
- Experience in integration, and/or verification and validation
- Experience in SE process development and deployment
- Experience in Operations including: procedure development, training, transition planning, installation, and deployment
- Experience with complex satellite ground systems, particularly previous deployment of developed systems to ground station operations
- Qualified Six Sigma Specialist or equivalent
US Citizenship is required.
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.