We are seeking an Junior Engineer, with a desire to support on-going research and development (R&D) efforts at one of the US Army’s R&D Centers of Excellence at Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), Maryland. The engineer assists developing algorithms, hardware-in-the-loop simulation environments, and performs data analysis of M&S results to inform radar and signal data processing techniques and system development efforts.
• BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field
• Experience in radar, ISR or EW system design, development, engineering, test, evaluation, and data analysis
• 0-2 years’ experience with signal processing and systems engineering and testing including algorithm development
• 0-2 years’ in the design, development, and implementation of software systems such as application software, utility software, development software, and diagnostic software
• Experience in the design, develop, and test of software algorithms, applications and components
• Experience with coding interface messaging software components
• Experience developing Digital Signal or Image Processing algorithms
• Excellent communications, problem-solving and coordination skills
• Desired but not required is an active Department of Defense Secret security clearance, which requires US citizenship while working in support of a government contract.