8 - 10 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Title:Systems Engineer Location:Hampton, VA
At AI, we do privileged work that is critical to enabling and sustaining the mission of our customers. We enhance their ability to preserve national security, deliver justice and serve the public through failsafe technologies and systems. We take that responsibility very seriously. We make it our job to understand our customer’s mission and the user’s reality, right from the start. We account for potential points of failure up front – from improper scoping to user distrust – enabling us to manage risk effectively from day one.
This proven approach sheds light on what customers really need to succeed – from adaptation to innovation. For us, there’s no problem too complex and no fix too small. Our work leaves no stone unturned in leading our customers where they need to be, efficiently and effectively
Secret clearance is required.
Applied Insight (AI) is seeking a talented Systems Engineer with Secret clearance in Hampton, VA. (Langley AFB)
?Experience with SCCM and recent experience with SCCM 2016 or SCCM 2012 R2 in an enterprise environment.
?Ability to create and administer advertisements, programs, collections, and custom reports in SCCM.
?Troubleshoot failed SCCM deployments and SCCM health issues
?Administer SCCM software delivery including running advertised programs, machine targeted, user targeted and large scale deployments.
?Administer the SCCM back end to keep the system running and healthy, including upgrades and changes to core components, site boundaries and bandwidth settings.
? Five (5) years of experience providing information systems administration support, of which three (3) years of experience providing technical expertise and support for C4 programs.
? Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in a related engineering, computer science, information systems, or technical field. Seven (7) years on the job experience and related certifications (e.g. CompTIA Network+ or Cisco Certified Network Professional) can be substituted for the Bachelor’s Degree.
? Demonstrated proficiency maintaining the following systems and platforms: Oracle, UNIX, Solaris OS, NIS+, ACAS, VMWare, NetApp and Red Hat.
? Demonstrated expertise with Network Infrastructure to inlcude Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA), Firewall, Router, Switches, IAVA Patching/Upgrade, Documentation and SOP, Failover/Coop.
? DoD 8570.01-M IA Level II certification.
• Determine physical storage requirements based on the volume of data, data relationships, size of records, anticipated growth, access methods, and data compression techniques.
• Administer Windows and Unix-based servers & workstations at the operating system and application level for C2 systems for both physical and virtual instances.
• Five (5) years of experience providing information systems administration support, of which three (3) years has to be in providing technical expertise and support for C4 programs; having knowledge and understanding of applicable technical concepts and practices; including installation, upgrade, and administration of hardware and software; maintenance, technical, logistics, and life cycle support; resolution of interoperability issues for the types of mission systems/ equipment listed on the equipment list and mission systems listed.
• Current Active Secret clearance is required
• Demonstrated proficiency maintaining the following systems and platforms: Oracle, UNIX, Solaris OS, NIS+, ACAS, VMWare, NetApp, and Red Hat.
• DoD 8570.01-M IA Level II certification.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in a field applicable to this position [e.g. information systems, computer science, math, or engineering; equivalent to that of System Administrator/Engineer.
Years of Experience Required:
Years of Experience Desired: