Integrity Applications Incorporated (IAI) is a software and system engineering company headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia with offices Nationwide. IAI has been selected as one of the best companies to work for in America by The Great Place to Work Institute and as one of the top employers in the DC Metro area by the Washingtonian Magazine. We are always looking for bright, innovative and talented people to join our team of highly skilled professionals. IAI offers challenging work, competitive salaries, an incentive bonus program and fully-paid and top notch health and welfare benefits for you and your family.
IAI is seeking a highly motivated Engineer with experience in analyzing complex systems. The successful candidate will have an engineering (or similar) degree and experience using numerical tools to analyze the performance of systems. The job will include system architecture & design trade studies, and performance evaluations under the supervision of a Senior Engineer.
- Design system evaluations and trade studies using a combination of existing and new tools
- Develop and maintain tools in MATLAB/Python/Mathematica/Excel to calculate pertinent product metrics
- Organize results in PowerPoint slides and present findings to stakeholders
- Develop and modify algorithms to enhance simulation capabilities
- Review existing Java software to understand software functionality
- Review data to ensure consistence and determine pertinent results
- Develop a thorough understanding of functionality and algorithms used in the current tool suite
- Respond to questions from senior engineers, customers and stakeholders
- Provide progress reports as needed
- Ensure that products are delivered on schedule and the engineering analysis is correct
- Must Hold an Active TS/SCI w Poly
- Bachelors of Science degree in Mathematics, Engineering or related discipline and 5 years of industry experience
- Experience with Excel
- Experience with MATLAB/PYTHON/Mathematica/VBA or other scripting tool
- Experience reviewing algorithms written in Java/C++ or other programming language
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter who can work with minimal direction
- Masters in Mathematics, Engineering or related discipline and 10 years of industry experience
- Experience with scheduling algorithms
- Experience with SQL
- Domain expertise in GEOINT space systems
- Knowledge of the system design trade process, assessing system design options and CONOPS development.