Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with 2 years of professional experience; or no experience required with a related Masters degree.
- Must have a current Secret security clearance with an investigation completion date within the last 6 years.
- Experience with hardware/software integration
- Experience with test procedure development and execution
- Experience with requirements verification
- Experience with system validation
- Strong planning, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and work in a collaborative environment
E1463:Systems Engineer Sr
This position is for a Systems Engineer/Test Engineer on the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) Training Systems Program. The candidate will thoroughly test and validate the F-35 Training System during the entire product development phase, identifying defects, proposing solutions, and verifying implemented solutions to ensure a quality product is delivered.
The candidate for Systems Engineer/Test Engineer on the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) Training Systems Program must be able to support design, development and execution of integration and test plan/procedures to verify and validate various simulator configurations, functionality, and capabilities. The candidate must have knowledge in test methodology, systems integration, requirements verification, and systems validation. The Systems Engineer/Test Engineer will prepare and assess the Training System readiness for daily test operations, provide test data for analysis, identify and document system defects, and conduct briefs/debriefs with the internal team members and the customer.
The candidate must have basic knowledge of simulation system concepts, configurations, integration, test, and trouble shooting. Understanding of military aviation concept of operations and tactics is highly desired. Systems integration experience with software intensive systems is desired.
Predominant test systems and platforms are Windows based Operating Systems (O/S) with some Unix O/S. The system components are predominantly Off The Shelf systems that are then configured for the needs of the customer.
- Aircraft Mission Systems Integration
- Aircraft Vehicle Systems Integration
- Excellent Troubleshooting Skills
- Aircraft Sensor and Weapon Integration
- Mission Planning and Scenario Development
- Flight Operations
- Experience with Distributive Mission Training Systems
- Experience with COTS equipment and system integration
- Experience with electrical/electronic troubleshooting
- Experience with software development and design
- Experience with information technology (including systems and network administration)
- Flexibility to support a swing shift or weekend test schedule, as required.