Systems Engineer III
8 - 10 years experience • Metals & Mining
Position: Systems Engineer III-Microsoft Systems
Employment: Direct Hire
Location: Cypress, CA 90630
The client is the largest metals service center company in North America. Through a network of more than 300locations in 40 states and twelve countries outside the United States, this company provides value-added metals processing services and distributes a full line of more than 100,000 metal products to more than 125,000 customers in a broad range of industries.
The Systems Engineer III – Microsoft Systems responsible for administration, monitoring and supporting all aspects of the Windowsinfrastructure including, hardware, server resources, systems and key processes. The Systems Engineer III – Microsoft Systems will identify and proactively respond to medium to high complexity system problems. The Systems Engineer III – Microsoft Systems will troubleshoot and correct complex, sometimes ambiguous problems that affect operation of the environment. In addition, the Systems Engineer III – Microsoft Systems will analyze current processes and procedures for possible improvements, as well as develop and maintain documentation of their assigned environment.
Required and Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field required.
- MCSE certification preferred
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Superior organization skills and multi-tasking abilities required
- 7+years’experience with Microsoft Servertechnologiesrequiredwithin the following areas:
- Exchange migrations
- Windows2008/2012 and Active Directory
- Microsoft System Center (SCOM, SCCM)
- Collaboration tools such as Lync in an Enterprise environment
- DNS, IIS and DHCP required
- Working in an enterprise wide infrastructure with at least 200 servers required.
- Server administration, performance monitoring and optimization, maintenance, security, domain architecture and upgrades required.
- Administrating a highly complex and dispersed environment required.
- Setup and support for servers, clients, and client deployment required.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Pleaseapply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.