Responsible for the configuration, installation, maintenance and monitoring of server and network based systems. Manages and supports servers running Windows, Linux and AIX operating systems including software/applications on such systems. Performance monitoring, tuning and upgrades of IS system components. The role is one of a 6 person team and is responsible for providing technical support for server, software/applications on servers, SAN environments, VMWare, Lotus Notes, Citrix and Tivoli systems.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- College degree in IS or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 6 years in a Systems Engineer role with hands-on and proven experience required.
- Microsoft MCP Certification preferred.
- Microsoft Server (2008 to current) hands-on and proven experience required.
- Solid understanding of Active Directory environments required
- Solid understanding of VMWare environments required
- Linux experience desirable.
- Experience with System Monitoring tools (Solarwinds) is a plus
- Office 365 and other SaaS experience is a plus
- Good knowledge of Networking concepts and ability to put into practice.
- SQL, Citrix, Tivoli and Lotus Notes experience desirable.
- Able to be in an on-call rotation, 1 full week every 6th week