$80K — $100K *
Performs one or more of the following systems engineering functions:
a. Develops, allocates and manages moderately complex system level requirements.
b. Establishes Functional, Allocated and Product baselines from customer requirements.
c. Prepares documentation for simple radar, electro optic or other system designs and architectures in accordance with established systems development processes and procedures.
d. Assists in Pperformances of moderately complex portions of system/product integration.
e. Verifies and validates moderately complex aspects of system designs to ensure conformance with functional specifications and customer requirements.
2. May support various specialty-engineering tasks; such as Reliability, Maintainability and Availability (RMA) analysis, Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) analysis or programs, project Safety Engineering tasks, and Training Development for moderately complex portions of the system.
3. May support site operations and sustainment activities at customer locations. Domestic and/or international travel will be required.
4. Produces and/or review moderately complex technical documents, specifications and standards.
5. Interfaces with program management, contracts, exports, production, quality assurance, hardware design engineering, software engineering, design and drafting, technical writing, safety, vendors and external customers.
6. Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
Bachelor’s degree in engineering or STEM field with 2 years of engineering experience.
Experience with documentation of simple system designs and architectures.
A thorough understanding of computer hardware and operating systems is highly desired.
Valid through: 3/26/2021