The Global Systems Services organization is in need of a professional who enjoys the challenges of Supporting and preserving availability for numerous IGT production environments consisting of both on-premise and hosted Cloud Services solutions. As a self-starter, you will be part of an initiative to drive the meaning of “Superior Customer Service” to the next level by proactively responding and investigating potential application, infrastructures and communication related issues. Your decision making and collaborative skills will come in handy as you interface and escalate to other members throughout the various IGT organizations. Attention to detail, being concise in our communications, understanding our organizational structure and the overall functionality of our products will be essential to the overall development and success of this position.
- Provide real time monitoring of alerts and ticket notifications
- Provide real time response to issues relating to our Customers operations.
- Monitor and manage tickets in queue based on SOP's.
- Ensure timely transfer to incident tickets that need escalation.
- Properly triage all alerts/notifications generated by our monitoring systems.
- Responsible for ensuring that the monitoring systems are fully operational.
- Make improvement recommendations for the implementation and design of future server infrastructure and networks.
- Document and maintain processes of any additional startup managed services.
- Perform trend analysis of the system hardware & software to derive recommendations for performance tuning, provisioning and overall monitoring efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience.
- Must be able to obtain gaming licenses.
- Available for 24/7 schedule rotation.
- Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook.
- Microsoft and networking certifications a plus
- 1+ year knowledge in multiple areas including: security, networking, administration and hardware a plus
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to interact with all levels of employees in a professional manner.
- As an essential function of this position, the employee must be able to handle high levels of stress satisfactorily and be congenial with other employees and customers at all times.
- The Global Systems Services organization is a fast-paced environment and critical thinking is essential.
- Strict adherence to company policies, confidentiality, and mature judgment must be demonstrated at all times.
- Assigned duties should be performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- As this individual often represents the internal and external customers and colleagues – professionalism is a must.
- Must handle responsibilities by multi-tasking, working independently and with minimal direction.
- Must deliver objectives both individually and through interaction with others, therefore must demonstrate an understanding of organizational functions and departments
- Ability to pass a Background Security Investigation
- Ability to Travel
- Able to obtain a Gaming License
- Valid driver license and clean driving record
- Able to pass a Security Background Investigation
- Understanding of ITIL/Call Center/Network Operations Center functions
- Experience with VMware, Windows platforms, Linux, Database and storage devices
- Understanding of networking fundamentals including, but not limited to; switching, routing, firewalls, load-balancing
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
Requisition ID: 648