Systems Engineer - Identity and Access Management
5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Duties and Responsibilities:
This position is for System Engineering support to mission critical application and web service development in support of an Identity and Access Management (IdAM) solution.Provide expertise in architecture, design, development, requirements analysis, data flow, process improvement, network design and implementation and testing for networkinfrastructure and directory services. Evaluate and recommend COTS solutions and implement a directory model to capture security attributes. Install, configure, and maintain COTS directory services and develop network strategies for directory load balancing and replication. Provide system engineering support to ISSO for certification and accreditation. Provide system engineering and integration support for interfacing systems.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Experience with and knowledge of:
- Active Directory and/or LDAP (directories and replication)
- NetworkDesign/implementation to include:
- Global and local Traffic management (load balancing)
- Firewall configuration
- Installation and configuration of COTS directory solutions (e.g. Active Directory, Red Hat Directory Server)
- Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- PKI authentication
- ScriptingLanguages (e.g. Perl)
- DOD security certification and accreditation procedures.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Configuration Management of COTS products and configurations
- Ability to work independently – must be a self-starter
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision to meet deadlines
This position maps to System Administrator II-A labor category on the Middleware III contract, which includes the following qualifications:
- TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
- 5 years System Engineering experience.
- An additional 4+ years of System Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 9 years.
Req #: 203145