The Systems Engineer I is responsible for the planning, designing, and engineering of the organization's systems infrastructure, specifically as it relates to the client environment.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Five or more years of related field experience in these areas:
- OS and endpoint technologies
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager Configuration Manager\SCCM (utilization, scripting, packaging, configuration, maintenance and support as well as administration)
- Windows Server up to 2016
- InTune (Microsoft)
- Functional & operational understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365, Microsoft Server, Windows 7 and 10, server fundamentals, and user/client policy administration.
- Fundamental familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the IT field, as well as industry recognized practices, such as ITIL.
- Pertinent technical training/certifications, including, but not limited to, A+, Network+, MCP, MCSE, MCITP, ITIL Foundation, CCA-V.