$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Atlanta, GA 30303
Industry: Telecommunications & Hardware•
Not Specified years
Posted 63 days ago
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing company? Cox Automotive is a leading provider of products and services that span the automotive ecosystem worldwide. We have built the strongest portfolio in the industry with more than 30 brands providing end-to-end digital marketing, wholesale and commerce solutions for customers large and small. Cox Automotive is the parent company for AutoTrader.com, Kelly Blue Book, Manheim Auctions and other major players in the automotive industry. We are searching for a Data Center technician to work in a dynamic and expanding environment. This technician works in a collaborative manner with multiple internal teams of infrastructure engineers to support the data center infrastructure for Cox Automotive. This is a position that requires the ability to think independently and work well with internal and external customers.
• Installation and termination of Fiber/Copper cabling to EIA/TIA BICSI standards.
• Enforce data center cabling and installation standards, policies, and procedures.
• Passionate, meticulous, and obsessive about organized cabling.
• Review, plan and prep for data center device installations.
• Install hardware in the data center (racking, cabling, labeling).
• Coordinates vendors to schedule deployments, modifications and removal of equipment in the Data Centers.
• Move equipment between data centers.
• Work within the change management process to schedule maintenances within the Data Centers.
• Monitor and coordinate service request activity.
• Respond quickly and effectively to issues and take responsibility for guiding issues through to resolution.
• Should be detail oriented and able to think independently; exhibit a high level of initiative and self-confidence, along with strong verbal and written communication skills; demonstrate excellent time management skills.
• Perform physical hardware audits.
Valid Through: 2019-9-15