Designs and supports enterprise systems in the Cleveland Clinic Health System. Aligns platform and technical strategies with the business vision and objectives through research, design and architecture of new technologies. Ensures the stability, integrity and efficient operation of enterprise systems. Monitors, maintains and optimizes all systems hardware and operating systems.
- Contributes to the design, engineering and implementation of systems infrastructure.
- Installs and maintains operating systems and related software.
- Manages and monitors enterprise systems environment.
- Troubleshoots and resolves problems in the systems environment.
- Applies proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to identify, communicate and resolve issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Associate's Degreepreferred or equivalent experience.
- Appropriate industry credentials may be required.
For Information Technology Division caregivers, ITIL Foundations certification is required within 6 months of position start date.
Complexity of Work:
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
At least three years’ work experience in a technical/analytical position responsible for managing server environments.
For IT Security, minimum three years’ work experience in a technical/analytical position in risk/compliance areas.
- Typical Physical demands include manual dexterity sufficient to operate basic office equipment. Occasionally lifts up to 25 pounds.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.