$80K — $100K *
We are an established IT consulting company located in New Orleans, LA, serving small and mid-sized businesses across the Greater New Orleans area. We are looking for the right person to join our team as a Systems Engineer I.
This position requires handling a full range of remote and onsite work associated with tier I maintenance for enterprise workstations. Our “can do” associates are asked to handle issues such as desktop/laptop setups, networked printer configurations, line-of-business software problems, server support, and more.
Requirements for this full-time position include:
• One year of IT experience.
• Customer Service orientation.
• Strong time management and organizational skills.
• Some college coursework required, degree preferred.
• Must be a team player.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems (Windows 7, 10, Server 2008, 2012, and 2016).
• Microsoft Office suite (including Outlook/Exchange/Office365 email services).
• Net+ and A+ certifications are preferred but not necessary.
• Knowledge of networking technologies, such as routers and switches, LAN/WAN protocols (including Ethernet), and VPN/RDP protocols, is a plus.
This is a full-time position with a growing company. We encourage both professional and personal growth in a friendly, business casual working environment. We have service-based bonuses and company sponsored employee events. We offer health, vision and dental insurance benefits, a 401k plan, paid vacation and holidays, and certification reimbursement.
Valid through: 4/27/2021
$70K — $90K + $20K bonus