Please review the job details below.
Interested in becoming a key member of a large development and deployment team for a high priority Department of Defense organization? You could be a Systems Engineer providing systems engineering, integration, testing and deployment expertise as part of a diverse group of data scientists, software developers, and systems analysts, working in on a high priority project with multiple classified environments.
Radiant Solutions is searching for a motivated Systems Engineer, with Integration and Testing experience, to support a multi-million-dollar national security program within the DoD. You will be responsible for applying continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) approaches for a fast-paced development program, ensuring compliance with both internal and customer program validation and reporting procedures. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Support multiple teams simultaneously and report to product owners
- Perform algorithm development and analysis to evaluate new system capabilities
- Provide technical input into full project life-cycle including: CONOPs, requirements development and definition, oversight of system design and developer implementation, systems test and evaluation, deployment and operational implementation
- Assess technical solutions provided by external developers and provide recommendations to the team and government customer.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI and be willing and able to obtain a CI polygraph.
- Requires a B.S. in an applicable engineering discipline (i.e., Systems Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering)
- A minimum of 3 years of technical professional experience in the DoD/IC
- Expertise in Atlassian Suite of Agile Development tools – Confluence, Portfolio, Kanban, etc.
- Experience with automated testing tools such as Jenkins.
- Knowledge of and previous experience defining technical requirements, tracking sprint development progress, and documenting test plans and their results,
- Experience using Matlab, Python and other engineering tools
- Self-starter who takes initiative, is quick to understand tasking, flexible, organized, and understands the big picture but can focus on the mission-critical details
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Critical thinker with proven problem-solving skills