REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
A minimum of five (5) years of prior experience demonstrating the following knowledge and skills:
1. Understands Network and Data management methodologies.
2. Knows how to optimize server and network hardware and software.
3. Knowledge of information security best practices and implementation.
4. Work closely with application developers and business users to provide reliable systems.
5. Expertise with the implementation and support of virtual systems and storage area networks.
6. Experience with VMware, blade servers and SAN/vSAN systems.
7. Design production, staging and development environments to meet agency needs.
8. Design, implement and support agency data storage resources.
9. Develop and provide administrative oversight for agency SharePoint environment.
10. Assist with Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning and testing.
11. Assist with IT security.
12. Provide support to developers and/or testers to resolve technical problems with data and systems.
13. Experience in supporting SQL Server and .NET applications.
14. Knowledge of Tracing, Monitoring, and Auditing systems.
15. Understands Information Technology Operations Administration, ITIL and Microsoft Operations Framework.
16. Develop and Implement agency ITIL processes and systems.
It's highly desirable that the candidate also have:
1. Experience with managing multiple infrastructure projects.
2. Experience with HP C7000, HP 3PAR, EMC XtremIO and EMC Data Domain.