- Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
- Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Solves problems of increased complexity using imaginative solutions.
- 6+ years of applicable experience with BS/BA (Bachelors) or equivelent.
- Experience on ESM/ELINT receiving systems, amplitude monopulse and phased interferometer DF techniques, wideband frequency spectrum 500MHZ- 40GHz, pulse and intrapulse modulation techniques, digital receiver and DSP techniques is highly desireable.
- Installation experience on fixed, land mobile, airborne, surface and sub-surface platforms desired.
- Active Secret Security Clearance.