- Performs technical planning, system integration, develops system documentation, verification and validation, cost and risk and supportability and effectiveness analyses for Geospatial solutions for Intel Community systems.
- Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation and maintenance.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Work closely with customers, industry partners and mission partners to define optimal solutions.
- Works under general direction; able to troubleshoot and perform enterprise infrastructure and applications operations and support, willing to work normal and at times, off normal hours to meet operational needs
- 3 plus years of work experience with a Bachelor’s degree in ElectricalEngineering or related engineering discipline required; or equivalent
- Position requires a current TS/SCI with CI or full-scope poly
Preferred Additional Skills
- Understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories and concepts in System Engineering. General knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Experience with delivering remote unique complex Geospatial systems to the US Government strongly desired.
- Good oral and written communications skills with experience in delivering/presenting to customer are a plus.
- Experience with well-defined Systems Engineering processes a plus.
- Other related experience with fielded systems and mission/system operations along with system sustainment for high system availability requirements a plus.