- Perform the technical planning, system integration, verification and validation
- Ensure the logical and systemic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements, and allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Cost and Risk and Supportability and Effectiveness analyses for total systems (concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance & disposal)
- Work in a highly dynamic hardware & software development and integration lab
- BS in ElectricalEngineering, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering or other related field.
- Technical principles, theories and concepts of basic RF transmitter, receiver, and antenna design principles
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in airborne electronic warfare domain is required
- Experience with RF Source and measurement instruments (i.e. Spectrum analyzer, Vector Analyzer) Probability, statistics, random processes, communications theory, estimation theory, digital signal processing
- Knowledge of embedded processors and digital hardware
- Basic understanding of technical principles, theories and concepts of RF transmitter, receiver, and antenna design principles
- Basic understanding of Software components including firmware, operating systems, drivers, applications and other computing system software
- Basic understanding of hardware components including electrical equipment, digital processing hardware (ASIC, CPLD, FPGA), circuit boards, microprocessor systems, computer system architectures and interfaces
- MS in ElectricalEngineering, or other related field
- Understanding of applicable programming and scriptinglanguages for analysis and test (such as MATLAB, Excel/VBA, and programming languages such as C/C++, Perl, Python)
- Signal and measurement instruments (i.e. Spectrum Analyzer, Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer, Signal Generators, etc.)
- Understanding of the Systems Engineering requirements of DoD Directive 5000.01 Defense Acquisition System