The Systems Engineer responsibilities will include:
- Able to provide engineering support to Global Transition and Convergence Lead for Network program planning and execution of Transition and Convergence.
- Able to analyze and compare differing acquisition models and engineering processes and determine any/all activities necessary for and challenges to executing Transition and Convergence of services.
- Able to provide program level support in the development and implementation of: acquisition documentation, contracts, Transition and Convergence plans, risk assessments, and various decision briefings.
- Able to provide high level Enterprise Network Program Transition and Convergence recommendations to Senior DoD Officials.
- Able to provide Risk analysis and mitigations for Risks and Issues. Document Risk and Issues for recommendations to Senior DoD Officials.
- Able to provide high level support in creation and maintenance of POA&M’s and client schedules
- Enterprise Level IT Network Systems Engineering experience
- Enterprise Level IT Acquisition Program Support experience
- Developing Acquisition Plans, Program guides, and roadmaps
- Proficient in Microsoft Visio, Power Point, Excel, Share Point and Project
- 5+ years of experience with IT systems engineering
- 5+ years of experience with Acquisition Program Management support
- Must have an active Secret security clearance
- The following bachelor’s/Master’sdegrees are acceptable:
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering w/ 3+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s or Graduate’s degree in Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in lieu of degree