$90K — $100K
Systems Engineer needs extensive HVAC controls programming experience.
Systems Engineer requires:
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or 4 equivalent years of experience.
Demonstrated knowledge of the construction and HVAC industry.
Demonstrated knowledge of control theory, automatic temperature controls, building automation systems and other building subsystems.
Demonstrated experience in the integration of low voltage building sub-systems using various industry protocols (i.e. LON, BacNet, etc.).
Ability to relate technical knowledge to a non-technical audience.
Demonstrated advanced computer skills required, particularly computer-related drafting tools.
Systems Engineer duties:
· Designs and configures technically complex building control systems as defined by the contract documents.
· Creates flow diagrams, sequence of operations, bill of material, network layouts and electrical schematics as required.
· Develops and tests software programs necessary to operate the system per the intent of the project requirements.
· Coordinates and creates of necessary drawings and equipment schedules for submittals and installation.
· Selects, orders, and tracks the delivery of materials for assigned projects. Coordinates factory-mounting processes to meet factory and project schedule.
· Assists in the loading and commissioning of all system and network-level controllers as required
· Assists in validation of complete system functionality and troubleshoots problems with subcontractors and other trades to ensure proper operation.
· Provides field change information to the project team for the creation of as-built drawings and software.
Valid through: 12/25/2020