Glidewell is dedicated to building the future of dental through additive manufacturing, data science, and even machine learning. We research and develop new innovative products and services for the dental industry at affordable costs. Just ask your dentist!
As a Systems Engineer, you will:
- Analyze, design, configure, install, and manage enterprise equipment.
- Identify opportunities to innovate, extend and enhance service delivery throughout enterprise.
- Assist with managing the day-to-day operations of enterprise systems.
- Improve existing processes through solutions to recurring problems and enhancements to existing solutions or documentation.
- Create complex processes and workflows using Powershell or other orchestration tools
- Handle and resolves complex hardware and software issues.
- Provide recommendations to management for improving existing systems.
- Identify potential application issues for escalation and resolution.
- Provide on-call support as needed.
- Provide daily system administration, upgrades to existing applications, patch management, comprehensive documentation of systems and processes.
- Coordinate upgrades to existing applications and patch management to ensure minimal disruption to users.
- Create and maintains comprehensive documentation of systems and processes.
- Follow up on open tickets, unresolved tickets, scheduled hardware and software upgrades, systems level problems, tickets that are escalated to other departments, and non-urgent after-hours messages to ensure progress and completion of requests..
- Communicate resolution status proactively to ensure customer timeframe expectations are met or exceeded.
- Manage assigned IT projects.
Interested in working with us? You will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum eight (8) years of direct hands-on experience in designing, implementing and maintaining a server environment, System Center, Active Directory.
- Previous experience supporting enterprise applications.
- Previous experience managing IT projects.
- Previous experience with VDI solutions
- Intermediate knowledge of Powershell