General Dynamics is seeking a professional and highly motived candidate for a Test Automation Engineer position in support of the Distributed Common Ground System? Navy (DCGS-N). Qualified senior level candidates should possess knowledge and experience in design, test automation, and application development. Primary responsibilities and activities will include:
- Ability to work within an AGILE software development and integration environment.
- May serve as a technical team or task leader, participating in special projects as required.
- Manage, automate, and expand local DCGS-N Inc. 2 Test Automation Framework.
- Create and utilize test automation framework for DCGS-N Inc2 Using Selenium, Sikuli, Java, JBehave, TestNG and JRobot to automate functional tests.
- Be proficient in using Java to interface with the Selenium API.
- Be proficient in using Git as a source code repository tool.
- Extensive knowledge using NetBeans or Eclipse for Java development and debugging.
- Define, create, document, verify and execute software test plans.
- Have the flexibility to understand and adapt to sprint timelines working in an independent role while also maintaining the flexibility of performing in a large collaborative environment.
- Have the ability to use a variety of automation tools in provisioning, installation, configuration, and monitoring in support of system architecture design.
Education Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience. Qualifications 2-5 years of related systems engineering experience.
- CompTIA Security+ Certification.
- Microsoft/Linux Operating System Industry standard Certification or equivalent knowledge