Objective:We are looking for a Systems Engineering Specialist to work in an overlay position across the entire Americas regions. The Systems Engineering Specialist’s main responsibilities will be to help create market demand for the Advanced Technology products and support the sales organization in all technical matters regarding pre-sales, sales calls, and post-sales follow up. Responsibilities:· This System Engineering specialist will be a sales technical resource focused on Fortinet’s products andtechnology that defend against all varieties of malware and Advanced PersistentThreats(APTSs).· This individual will be part of the AdvancedTechnology team and will be an overlay resource for all sales teams in the Americas, as a subject matter expert.· They will be expected to be able to clearly position Fortinet both from a technical and business perspective against the identified competitors.
- They will be able to easily and clearly demonstrate, install, configure and manage Fortinet products in both test and production environments.
- Understand and position FortiClient in the EndPoint Control/Desktop AV marketplace.
- Understand and position FortiSandbox in the APT marketplace.
- Act as a leading technical specialist, evangelist and product champion for the associated products.
- Work closely and the sales teams, to ensure the growth of the associated products in the region.
- Act as a liason between Sales and Product Management in terms of what is needed to drive the products to a market leading position.
- Install and become intimately amiliar with competing products.
- Carry quarterly and annual revenue targets.
Education: · Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience. Graduate degree preferred.