Cabrillo Technologies, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of McKean Defense. Cabrillo scientists, engineers, technical staff, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms and shipboard systems, and develop computing and networking strategies to support the Warfighter. Cabrillo employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations.
Cabrillo is looking for a Systems Engineer to provide the following:
- Hardware and software troubleshooting and installation support worldwide on Navy Ships as well as provide tier 3 troubleshooting support.
- Required to deployed to various Naval bases or at sea to support CASREPs, fleet support issues, network grooms, system operational testing or installations.
- Will be responsible for advising crew on new capabilities and troubleshooting installation and systems baseline.
- Provide tier 2 troubleshooting support to the help desk team, resolve trouble tickets by providing advanced configuration and troubleshooting support, improve knowledge management database, and coordinate with fleet support teams.
- Interface with Active Duty personnel and US Government employees to provide superior repair support with a focus on United States Navy related networks.
- Related systems include ISNS, CANES, SCI and all associated installed applications.
- Analyze issues in an Enterprise LAN Shipboard Environment to determine the best course of action for resolution.
- Provide root cause analysis and be comfortable recommending permanent configuration changes when necessary.
- Active DOD Secret (or higher) clearance
- Experience with Cisco switches and routers or Window Server 2008/2008R2//2012/2012 R2
- Up to 30% travel
- IAT Level I (Security+) AND Microsoft Windows 7 (70-680) certification
- IAT Level II (CCNA AND Configuring Windows Server 2012 (70-410) and Administering Windows Server 2012 (70-411) OR Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Configuring (70-640) and Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure Configuring (70-642) or the ability to obtain within 6 months of hire date.
- Experience with ISNS or CANES or SCI or CENTRIXS or ADNS and all associated installed applications.
- Experience in systems diagnostics, server, storage and networking technologies.
- Experience in various software technologies including microsoft, virtualization and networking