- 7 years of systems administration experience
- Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience working with VMware in a large enterprise environment
- Knowledge of and experience with PowerCLI, vCO, vRA, or other automating tools
- Deploy and manage Kubernetes environments such as VMware Enterprise PKS and Red Hat OpenShift
- Strong knowledge of Windows scripting including PowerShell, Batch, and VBS
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with platform hardware and OS level support
- Understanding of enterprise class SAN, NAS, and backup technologies
- Solid knowledge of load balancing, clustering, and name lookup (DNS) and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to diagnose hardware/OS problems and to optimize system setups for complex application environments
- Capable of writing proposals, procedures, policies, and technical documentation
- Experience with Windows Server and Linux (Red Hat Linux and Red Hat Enterprise Linux a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with management
- Capable of assisting with the design of infrastructure projects
- Bachelor’ s in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
Speed and the acute ability to match skills and software to needs are critical attributes in the services industry, and at Kavaliro, we use the most effective tools at our disposal to meet your specific needs. Cutting-edge technology, savvy strategies and a national reach to potential employees are all utilized to ensure our clients get exactly what they ask for. At our company, anything less would be unacceptable.
Through years of hard work and dedication in the professional services industry, your Kavaliro partners have successfully assembled as large a collective network of professionals and resources as any large services firm in the country, but without the bureaucracy and logistical log jams that hinder many companies from having strong relationships with their clients. We strive for mutual trust, which is hastened by our ability to service your needs in a prompt and respectful manner.