PL has been at the center of the most sophisticated engineering triumphs in human history. That success comes from our world-renowned specialists in the field of Systems Engineering. Our innovations in ultra-reliable robotic and human-robotic space exploration would be impossible without Systems Engineering & Formulation. JPL Systems Engineers serve the entirety of the Lab, from formulation of mission concepts through development, testing, and launch.
Opportunities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Mission Concept Development
- Project Systems Engineering
- Project Software Systems Engineering
- End-to-End Information Systems
- Systems Modeling & Analysis
- Flight System Architecting and Behaviors
- Flight System Systems Engineering
- Electrical Systems Engineering
- Entry, Descent, & Landing Systems Engineering
- Flight System-Level Autonomy and Fault Management
- Payload Systems Engineering
- Project Verification & Validation
- Flight Systems Integration & Test
- Launch Vehicle Integration Engineering
- Special Program Systems Engineering
- Hardware and Software Configuration Management for Flight Projects
- Information Management.
- Management and Development of Computer Aided Engineering Tools and Data
- Cyber Defense Systems Engineering
- Enterprise Systems Engineering
- Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD degree in systems engineering or a related engineering major.
- Minimum of a 3.0/4.0 cumulative GPA.