Lead technical development of integrated systems for CBRNE missions, including architectural planning, engineering, and logistical analyses. Assist in the research, analysis, management or testing duties related to the design, development, integration, implementation, and quality assurance of system integration products in support of DOD Programs.
- Define system, subsystem, and component level requirements derived from ill-defined operational scenarios
- Assist in creating and maintaining programmatic and technical documentation to insure efficient planning and execution
- Lead a multidisciplinary technical team to develop integrated system products through all System Development Lifecycle Phases
- Lead Technical Reviews (i.e. Preliminary Design Reviews, Critical Design Reviews, Test Readiness Reviews, Functional Configuration Audits, etc.) to successfully satisfy entrance/exit criteria based on Defense Acquisition Guidebook
- Coordinate and lead verification and validation activities to ensure the system meets requirements, supports operational scenarios, and satisfies any other relevant contractual or derived criteria.
- Must have a passion for innovation.
- BS degree or higher in an Engineering or other technology related field
- 10 years of professional experience in Systems Engineering
- Experience delivering DOD acquisition deliverables and supporting Acquisition Milestones
- US Citizenship required
- DAWIA Level 2 SPRDE Certification or INCOSE Level CSEP Certification.
- MS in System Engineering
- Familiarity with DoDAF
- Familiarity with RMF Certification processes
- PMP certification
- Experience with CBRNE operational tasks for DOD missions
- Primarily office working conditions, with occasional work in field (outdoor, uncontrolled environments) to support system test/fielding
- Travel as needed