The Candidate will support the PEO STRI SETA II contract within Program Lead Foreign Military Sales (FMS) project management offices. The programs' the candidate will support within the Foreign Military Sales (FMS) group are within PACOM, AFRICOM and CENTCOM Area Of Responsibility (AOR).
- Perform all aspects of technical analysis and systems engineering support to facilitate the design, development, implementation and sustainment for the program. Provide input to required documents, reports, and briefings, and develop plans to ensure proper integration of technology and engineering.
- Provide technical expertise throughout the acquisition life-cycle; support the tracking of operational requirements to system specifications and to test plans/analysis. Provide technical support to the planning and execution of system/component test and support the data analysis requirements.
- Support the Request for Proposal (RFP) process; work with the contracting team to complete the RFP packages to include Statement of Work (SOW), creating independent government cost estimate (IGCE) and serve as technical lead at pre-RFP contractor meetings.
- Verified the request for proposal (RFP) includes the requirement; review the source selection plan and the testing criteria. Support the proposal evaluations and prepare technical evaluations.
- Provide technical evaluations of contractor performance and provide technical representation of the project office at progress reviews, design reviews, technical interchange meetings and other SE oriented meetings and reviews with development contractors. Inform project management and other IPT members of project status and track and ensure completion of actions and resolution of issues.
- DoD Acquisition Life Cycle Management
- Communication - written and oral
- Program analysis/assessment
- Knowledge of DoD Systems Engineering processes/ procedures
- Test planning and analysis
- Knowledge of Requirements Traceability Verification Matrix