Work on multi-isciplinary teams to meet program requirements in a mission critical environment. Develop and implement applications and programs for the backend processing systems used in businesses and organizations. Consult with users to determine what they expect the software to do. Work wit systems analysts and other developers to design the system and write the computer code and test the software before delivery
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in writing and testing enterprise software solutions.
- Experience requirements may be substituted with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science plus three years of experience in writing and testing enterprise software solutions.
- Possess three (3) years of experience in troubleshooting software which may overlap with the experience requirements above
- Experience working in AWS, software containerization and Agile development processes.
- Familiarity with Agile processes.
- Familiarity with Confluence, JIRA, and Github.
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills.
- Active Public Trust clearance with ability to secure higher clearance