Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
Posted 31 days ago
* Support the development and execution of processes
* Support the needs for transferring, storing, retrieving, advertising and managing data in the cloud,
* Assist with solution development to include creating/modifying architecture diagrams, creating detailed execution plans, writing white-papers and creating technical briefs
* Create and maintain integrated master schedules
* Document and communicate the impacts of decisions on the mission, architecture and on development.
* Regularly attend meetings (reviews, technical exchanges, brain storming sessions, etc..) on behalf of leadership and will be required to document meeting outcomes and impacts
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
6811 BENJAMIN FRANKLIN DRIVE-MD017
* Experience with cloud data ingest including data formatting, transfer, storage, and discovery optimization
* Experience preparing and managing complex technical documents, reports, manuals and briefings targeted to a wide range of audiences including senior leadership
* Experience with the preparation and management of complex technical documents, reports, manuals and briefings targeted to a wide range of audiences including senior management
* Experience in gathering, analyzing, translating and comping technical information into clear, readable documents to be used by technical and non-technical personnel
* Experience in editing functional descriptions, system specifications, user's manuals, special reports, CONOPS, white papers and other customer deliverables and documents
* Experience communicating technical content to non-technical personnel
* Demonstrable experience with systems engineering life-cycle process
* Proficient with word processing and presentation software (MS Word/MS PowerPoint)
* Proficient with data analysis tools (MS Excel)
* Experience with risk analysis and risk mitigation
* Experience with requirements generation and traceability
* Demonstrable experience assessing and documenting level of effort for large engineering and program tasks
* Must be comfortable working with senior government and military technical experts and leaders
* Experience working in a dynamic environment with cross-functional internal and external teams
* Experience in data conditioning, data management and data compliance
* Knowledge of cloud environments and technologies
* Experience with agile methodologies
* Industry expertise in conducting research and ensures the use of proper technical terminology
* Strong communication, interpersonal, team-building and task management skills
REQUIRED: Minimum fifteen (15) years experience in technical roles for Government or Industry customer.
REQUIRED: Ten (10) years experience as a systems, software, or hardware engineer in programs that encompassed: System architecture development; Performing requirements analysis, management and control; multiple activities with multiple vendors; large systems engineering efforts totaling more than $15M/year, or Management and evaluation of business processes and implementation strategies.
REQUIRED: Experience in the following areas: Implementing systems providing knowledge/information sharing capabilities including the following disciplines: System design, Integrating COTS products and technologies into cohesive customer capabilities; System production; System integration; System test; Transition of systems into operations; Web services implementation; Web interfaces; J2EE; Web portal technologies.