Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
Our Direct Hire Technology Practice is currently searching for a Systems Engineer to join a company in the Columbia, MD area. This is a FTE career opportunity.
This Systems Engineer is responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and administration of all infrastructuretechnology. While the focus will be on Office 365, Azure, and ADFS, secondary responsibilities will include physical and virtual servers, storage and backup infrastructure, Windows Server, remote access, wireless, local- and wide-area networks (LAN/WAN), VoIP, and videoconferencing equipment.
Job Requirements: Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with:
· Undergraduatedegree, plus at least 5years of experience in Information Technology-related positions, preferably in a Network Administration or Systems Engineer role
· Experience with Microsoft Office 365
· Experience with Sharepoint Online
· Experience with ADFS and Azure
· Excellent network and PC troubleshooting skills
· Experience with Microsoft Windows servers and Active Directory
· Experience with Windows10 and Office 2016
· Strong customer-service oriented and ability to interact with clients, staff, and management teams
Qualified candidates should send a resume to
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.