Cimarron is currently seeking an experienced Systems Engineer to perform systems, verification, and certification engineering tasks as assigned. This position will support Boeing’s CST-100 Starliner at Kennedy Space Center and Cape Canaveral, a Boeing spacecraft for NASA's Commercial Crew Transportation System (CCTS) program.
- Development of qualification and verification requirements.
- Development of verification activities.
- Conduct requirement analysis, validation, and allocation.
- Generation of interface requirements/definition.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Due to facility security requirements, only US Citizens are eligible for consideration at this time.
- Five years of experience with Requirement closeout, certification, and flight readiness.
- Proficient/Expert with Excel, specifically the ability to manipulate large amounts of data and pivot tables.
- Proficient with Power Point and the development of presentations to leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline or six or more years of directly-related experience.
Desired Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Aerospace experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Cimarron is a global solutions company with a strategic partnering approach to satisfying customer-driven requirements. We ensure customer success with a modern approach and experienced leadership. Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, Cimarron is fueled by highly skilled employees, developing new innovative technologies, and delivering superior products and services.
We believe in recognizing employees' worth by offering competitive salaries and benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) contributions, educational reimbursement, and much more. From Company-wide information meetings led by our President and CEO, to an Awards program designed to recognize our amazing employees and their accomplishments, you will not only feel like you are a part of a team, you will be a valued member of the Cimarron family.