In addition to our government services area, SC3 provides cutting-edge competitive intelligence and strategic management consulting to commercial clients. Private industry leaders from the financial, health care, manufacturing and other sectors turn to SC3 to ensure that they have access to the most relevant, current, and strategically important information – not only to grow their businesses, but also to protect them.
- Work to identify, triage, and resolve all network related problems globally and locally with an emphasis on Microsoft messaging, as well as Active Directory.
- Provide hardware support for network server hardware using HP DL3x series.
- Maintain server operations in a VMware virtualized environment.
- Provide messaging support in a multi-site Microsoft Exchange 2010 environment clustered using Database availability groups.
- Provide messaging support using Cisco ESA (Iron port) SMTP gateways.
- Push security patches as well as software updates using Microsoft SCCM/WSUS, and being available to patch infrastructure on a monthly basis in accordance with existing processes.
- Provide connectivity support through the strong knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals.
- Provide support with a multi-site Active Directory installation through the strong knowledge of Microsoft Active directory in a Windows Server 2012R2 environment.
- Continually evaluate networking products, tools, and technologies, and practices.
- Develop documentation, standard operating procedures, system diagrams, and other items contributing to networksecurity and FISMA compliance.
- Improve on design and scheme of infrastructure vulnerability mitigation, to include servers, workstations, and messaging equipment.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network problems in an environment that spans physical, virtual, storage, and networking.
- Assist with developing, improving, and testing incident and contingency response procedures, as well as maintaining and documenting the results.
- Contribute to the development and practice of change management processes on the network team.
- Help design and implement new technical solutions from inception.
- Detect, identify, and respond to information security issues with regards to servers, workstations, and mobile devices.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams to define technical requirements, identify, and resolve issues.
- Perform other duties required by the Project Manager, IT Manager, and Network Manager.
- US. Citizen with an active U.S. Government issued Secret security clearance with the ability to maintain this clearance
- 7-10 years of demonstrated system experience and engineering in medium to large-scale environments
- Experience with configuring and installing servers, network, and associated infrastructuretechnologies
- Experience supporting a VMware virtual environment using attached storage.
- Experience defining and implementing best practices in networksecurity
- In-depth knowledge of Active Directory including: Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory sites and services, user and account management
- In-depth knowledge of securitytechnologies including: McAfee EPO, WSUS, and SCCM
- In-depth server management knowledge with Windows Server 2012R2, VMware ESX, and HP Servers
Our values are simple and straightforward. We know that competitive salaries and generous benefits are essential in our industry and SC3 strives to offer the best in both areas.
We are proud to offer:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Supplemental Life & AD&D
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Identity Protection Services
Job ID 2018-1356