CACI is seeking a Systems Engineer to join a small, innovative team developing a modern, mission critical system from the ground up. You’ll get to design, build, and deploy a cloud-native software application using agile planning and DevOps development processes and tools.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- The program uses a robust Continuous Integration & Deployment pipeline to deploy containerized microservices to the cloud and on-premise environments to support execution of mission critical functions.
- The program uses agile planning principles to collaboratively and efficiently deliver capabilities that are required by our customers.
- You will be part of a responsive team where communication skills and the ability to solve problems are critical to our success.
- You can expect to work with highly motivated teammates that will support and push you, and will expect reciprocal action on your part.
- You will work within a culture of sharing information amongst teammates
More About the Role:
- Provide lifecycle systems engineering, including system design, test, integration, and deployment.
- Participate in new development starting with requirements analysis and design.
- Must be self-motivated individuals who can understand technical concepts, have excellent communication skills, and be able and willing to collaborate on technical items with the larger team.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and 5 – 10 years of related experience.
- Experience with Agile processes, including acting as a scrum master
- Experience in service-based development
- Understanding of Amazon Web Services or container-based applications
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly or Full Scope Poly
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience with software configuration management processes and tools
- Experience designing interfaces
- Security+ or CISSP certified
- Knowledge of Intelligence Community (IC) processes, policies and guidance
Req #: 220174