Argon ST, A Boeing Company, has tremendous career development opportunities for highly motivated problem solvers who would like to be a part of an innovative, diverse team of Systems Engineers.
A Systems Engineer applies an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to the analyses, design, development and verification of a lifecycle balanced system of systems. This individual will assist with evaluating customer/operational
needs in order to refine system performance and functional requirements and define physical, functional and program interfaces. In addition, the selected candidate will assist with various analyses to optimize the system architecture;
including performing root cause analysis and defining corrective action.
Basic job tasks will include:
- Requirements analysis and maintenance.
- System design activities including researching alternative solutions and providing decision analysis reports.
- Design and develop verification tests.
- Investigate root cause of system issues and define corrective action.
- RF analysis and specification.
- Hardware integration and testing.
- Familiarity with LabView desired.
- Software integration on Linux and embedded real time processors.
- Testing and debugging Java and C/C++ code in Windows and/or Linux environments
- System level testing including RF, Digital and all human system interfaces.
Why Work Here?
Argon ST builds the advanced electronics payloads that are carried around the globe by our nation's forces every day. These payloads range from small-footprint highly mobile systems for unmanned aircraft up to larger multi-rack systems installed on submarines and naval ships patrolling the open seas.
The challenges our engineers tackle span a broad range of applications including:
- Communications intelligence (COMINT) to detect and exploit RF communications signals.
- Electronic signals intelligence (ELINT) to detect, identify, and geo-locate radar and missile threat platforms.
- Torpedo countermeasures to defend surface and subsurface naval vessels from attack torpedoes.
- In parallel to these efforts, Argon ST also partners with our customers to conduct research and development projects to push the technology boundaries and provide next-generation COMINT solutions.
Argon ST offers engineers an exciting and collaborative work environment where creativity and innovation are encouraged and rewarded. Our talented staff works together to solve complex engineering problems, learn new technologies, and interact with a variety of customers. We have great benefits, flexible work schedules, casual dress code, and tremendous opportunities for growth. We offer the ability to gain experience in many different areas with all the opportunities that a large company offers.
Come join our team and grow with us!
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Typical Education and Experience:
Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
- This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
- Must be able to obtain a Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Labview experience or knowledge
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- System Administrator experience or knowledge
- Software development experience or knowledge (C, C++, C#, Java, SQL Server or Oracle experience)
- Current Top Secret SCI clearance
Job ID 1700013473