The Systems Engineering team is looking for a SaaS/Identity Engineer with expertise in Enterprise SaaS administration and devops automation, including developing tools to manage and automate both user provisioning/deprovisioning, identity access workflows and devops toolchain improvements. The application environment is a variety of SaaS and On Premise based applications used by Airbnb employees across multiple departments, including SaaS based SAML SSO and 2FA solutions (IaaS, MFA, SaaS).
- BS in Computer Science or a closely related technical field.
- Senior level industry experience in devops and IAM.
- Hands on and in depth experience with the Administration of Enterprise SaaS solutions such as G-Suite, Box, Workday, Concur, Webex, including command line and Synchronization tools (such as GAM/GADS).
- Experience designing and configuring SAML SSO and other Identity Access Management related tools and systems.
- Expert in one more scripting or developer languages such as Bash, Ruby, Python.
- Expert in devops toolchains (containers / orchestration, configuration management or declarative state tools).
- Thorough familiarity with writing to API interfaces for SaaS applications (SOAP/REST) for user provisioning and automation purposes.
- Standards and Protocols: LDAP, RADIUS, HTTP(S), SFTP, SSH, SOAP, XML RPC, REST, JSON, YAML, SCIM.
- Administer, optimize and operate Airbnb’s G-Suite, Box, IDP, and other large scale SaaS tools.
- Manage and support user provisioning and automation systems as well as assist with the day to day high level Administration of various SaaS applications and tools.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, architecting and designing, vetting, building, developing and managing complex automations and/or interactions between existing solutions.
- Establish trust and strong relationships with senior leaders, operations managers, and professional staff across other organizational units as it pertains to SaaS automation and provisioning.
- Create accurate and clear technical documentation; develop support processes and procedures; integration templates; operational training and support hand-off to peers.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving with an ability to decipher highly technical data.
- Excellent decision triage with emphasis on detail and follow-up.
- Experience working with Commercial IAM/Role Management solutions.
- Familiarity with undergoing financial audit and compliance processes and workflows.
- Have worked as the primary/super-admin for various SaaS systems including managing complex sharing/permissions schemes.
- Experience with GraphQL.
- Demonstrated system or application level security patch framework design.
- Competitive salaries
- Quarterly employee travel coupon
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Fitness discounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Apple equipment
- Commuter subsidies
- Community involvement (4 hours per month to give back to the community)
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Much more...