Serve as the infrastructure manager and integrator for a modeling and simulation environment for algorithm development and automated testing
- As part of an Agile Scrum team, you will develop and complete features and stories mapped to program objectives
- Sim/stim installation, resolution of sim/stim related issues, and maintenance, operations and troubleshooting of an automated test pipeline
- Advanced systems support for unclassified and classified high performance computing clusters, including:
- Install, configure, and maintain hardware configurations for automated test and continuous integration suite
- Research and recommend software packages to advance automation pipeline roadmap
- Maintain current knowledge of DoD security and technical guidelines
- Ensure All system configurations are compliant with DISA Best Practices
- Install and implement new releases and patches to operating system software
- Maintain system accounting files, logs, and system error logs
- Design and implement scripts to automate provisioning
- Develop and maintain system design and configuration documentation
- Use automated deployment tools to rapidly deploy and manage systems such as Cobber, Kickstart, Ansible, etc.
- Direct hands-on experience with modeling Sim/Stim tools and system administration of UNIX based operating systems
- This includes ability to configure the simulation tools, adjust parameters, and ability to create and modify run areas for the tool
- Expertise in system administration of UNIX, Linux, and similar open source operating systems including building out system, loading operating systems, applying patches, and developing system admin tools is required.
- Security+ is required, and experience with DSS security requirements is highly desired.
- Experience with Matlab is also highly desired.
- Strong knowledge of modeling and simulation tools and system administration of UNIX based operating systems
- Clearly and succinctly communicate complex concepts, issues, and status. Responsibilities include the administration, integration, and maintenance of high performance servers running Linux operating system
- Advanced system performance analyses, problem resolution, and system security initiatives
- Develop system management strategies, architectural assessments, and system tools and other software for the administration of systems used by research scientists for large-scale modeling and simulation analyses.
Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent years' experience plus 8 years of direct experience in a technical role. A Master's degree will be a plus.