Systems Engineer provides technical expertise during the deployment, installation, implementation, and maintenance of the Barracuda Networks suite of Security Appliances.
- Provides technical expertise during the installation, implementation, and maintenance of Barracuda products. Ensures that client’s needs have been met and that the product/solution is fully functioning according to specification.
- Provides technical support to customers during the 30-day evaluation period of all Barracuda Networks solutions.
- Interface with Barracuda sales team members, customers, prospects, and reseller partners on a daily basis to provide technical assistance and to support the closure of revenue opportunities
- Provides product training to customers and conducts webinars.
- Ensures that client’s needs have been met and that the product/solution is fully functioning according to specification.
- 4 years of College/University degree in computer or information technology or equivalent experience desirable.
- 2 years of related experience in a high tech company.
- Network Security
- System Engineering or System Administration exp. (in the past)
- Cisco routers and switches
- Cisco certs
- Email infrastructure and Cloud are nice to have
- Knowledge of sales of Software or computer related products.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Selling, time management, and organization skills.
- Able to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- 2 years inside sales and support experience preferred in Network and IT
- Administrative skills highly desired