We have some of the most experienced, creative and smart IT people on the planet, and we’re looking to add to our team. We’re seeking mid-to senior-level systems engineers who are passionate about helping clients use technology to improve and expand their organizations. Our Advanced Solutions Group has access to hardware and software in a lab environment to learn and stay on top of new technologies.
And we have fun, too. We love working with people who embrace their passions. Whether it’s coding apps or perfecting your golf swing, we support and celebrate your hobbies.
The ideal candidate has a passion for putting together innovative technology solutions, with a special talent for communicating these ingenious solutions to current and future clients. We’re also looking for an individual that is up-to-date on the latest technologies, including backup, virtualization, and networking.
- Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of enterprise backup solutions
- Identifying and resolving customer implementations and issues in a timely and thorough manner and ability to communicate to the stakeholders.
- Manage and maintain core Backup and DR tools.
- Develop and maintain processes and procedures to help streamline the support functions for each of our clients using our enterprise ticketing and monitoring tools.
- Develop and schedule reports to show the value we bring to our clients in the form of work done, device performance, health of equipment, etc.
- Performing onsite assessments to gather all information required to determine supportability and identifying any suggested adjustments.
- Identifying process improvements to help streamline and automate common implementation and support tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or a related degree, or equivalent education and work experience is a plus
- 4+ years working with enterprise backup systems
- Strong abilities installing, configuring, and troubleshooting backup solutions
- Backup and recovery
- Knowledge of Scripting technologies is a plus
- Strong knowledge of storage, virtualization, and server technologies
- Strong working knowledge of the following solutions; EMC Avamar, Data Domain, and Veeam Backup
- Knowledge of EMC Networker is a plus
- Knowledge of CommVault, Axcient, Quantum, Barracuda, Symantec, and Vault Logix is a plus
- Knowledge of Cloud Backup technologies including; Microsoft and AWS
- NetBackup is a plus
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix is a plus
- Strong understanding of Networking technologies such as IP, iSCSI, and fiber channel
- Strong knowledge of WAN technologies is a plus
- Strong knowledge of RPO and RTO
- Advanced Solutions Group Team
- Client Executives
- ITsavvy Clients
- ITsavvy Project Management personnel