Automotive – Systems Engineer – Wanted!
- Do you have your degree in ElectricalEngineering or Computer Science?
- Do you have at least 5 years of experience automotive interior electronics products?
- Do you have experience analyzing customer requirements?
- Do you have experience developing Product Design requirements and formal test/validation plans?
If you answered “Yes” to the questions above, then I would like to talk to you!
I am currently working with an excellent automotive supplier who is a leading supplier that designs and manufactures integrated control consoles. They are a very successful and growing Tier 1 company in the Metro Detroit area.
This person will lead and perform all aspects of design, development, implementation and test of interior automotive electronics (mechanical, electrical, software, systems) for the company’s automotive electronics modules.
This person will analyze customer requirements, develop detailed Product Design Specifications for mechanical, electrical and software design teams.
This person will lead the Product Development teams to insure that product development meets program development schedules, developing detailed test plans and specify test requirements.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- BS degree in ElectricalEngineering or Computer Science
- Must have 5-10+ years of experience with automotive interior electronics
- Must have experience analyzing customer requirements, developing Product Design requirements and formal test/validation plans
- Experience developing Product Design requirements and formal test/validation plans
- Experience in customer’s plants
- Working knowledge of ETAS, Cyber Security and Functional Safety
- Knowledge of Embedded C and/or LIN bus low level CAN driver configurations; experience with Vector CAN Driver, CANoe
- Depends on education and experience
Vacation, 401K, medical, dental, vision insurance
If you are interested and qualified, let’s make it happen!
Please email you resume in MS Word Format to .
Please reference position: Systems Eng
I look forward to speaking with you! Susan Perris