1. BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or equivalent.
2. Demonstrated analytical, applied mathematics and problem-solving skills.
3. Strong technical writing and oral communication skills.
4. Able to work independently or as a member of a team.
5. Good interpersonal skills.
6. Must be able to obtain & maintain a secret security clearance.
7. Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
E1461:Systems Engineer Asc
At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Assist multi-functional integrated product development team in a radar system/subsystem design, development, modeling, simulation, integration and test. Work closely as a member of the team to establish a solid technical baseline through tradeoffs and design-to-cost techniques. Implement radar algorithms into radar simulation. Conduct radar or system performance analyses. May participate in field demonstration and test, and subsequent analysis and evaluation of test data.
1. Demonstrated potential to work in a team environment on one or more of the following areas: analysis, requirements development, design, modeling & simulation, requirements verification, signal processing, algorithm development, numerical optimization, or deep learning.
2. Familiarity with design tools and environments for radar systems and subsystems.
3. Familiarity with computer architectures and algorithm development for a range of system/subsystem applications.
4. Strong leadership, administrative, and interpersonal skills.
5. Strong written and verbal communication skills.