This role will assist the Senior Systems Engineers with ensuring the stability, integrity, and efficient operations of all Aristocrat Information Systems that support core business functions. This role will also provide professional and responsive operational support services to the business which achieves or exceeds Service Level Agreements.
What you'll do
- Provides advanced technical support and administration of the core infrastructure systems including but not limited to: Windows Server and Desktop Operating Systems; Active Directory, MS Exchange, Office365 suite, VERITAS Enterprise Vault, SQL Server, MS SharePoint, Skype for business, Symantec Altiris, Symantec Ghost Suite, McAfee suite and VMWare/Windows virtualization technologies.
- Works closely with the IT Operations Manager, Senior Systems Engineers and Regional Service Delivery Manager to ensure exceptional customer service for all support needs.
- Administration of the Altiris system to ensure that; collections are maintained; applications are packaged and ready for deployment; all Aristocrat equipment has an agent installed; Patches are up-to-date.
- Support and maintenance of anti-virus distribution system including master and distributed repositories.
- Develops documents and prepares drawings, procedures, processes and other related documentation for all labs, classrooms, or other aspects of work performed or environments created.
- Provide disaster recovery protection to critical data by ensuring backup program is properly configured, administered and maintained; maintain proper configuration and use of tape library, LTO drive & Backup software.
What we're looking for
- MCSE required with strong equivalent Systems Engineerexperience.
- Vbscripting and Windows Powershell a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft server and desktop operating systems required.
- Experience with a project management methodology, processes and tools is a plus.
- Comprehension of ITIL methodology.
- Must be customer service oriented and have exceptional communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as being team oriented.